Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Come on, Obama. Act like You've Got a Pair

The Prez is really starting to piss me off. I realize one must have a degree of reverence and empathy with all people when one is the Prez. One must let the wackos yell about keeping "your government hands off my Medicare." One must let Big Pharma have its voice. But please, Prez, stand up. Stand up for what you promised in your campaign. Stand up for the millions of Americans who die every year because they are denied health care. Stand up against Sarah Palin, Newt Gingrich, and Rush Limbaugh. Stand up against class warfare. Be the voice of the little man/woman. You were eloquent. You were decisive. You were the champion of the have nots. WERE.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Ouch.

I now believe that the reason he wanted healthcare by August 1st was to avoid the disaster that is the American public offering up it's "thoughts" on healthcare. My fellow citizens annoy me more than ever.

I'm losing hope that the reform will be healpful.