Monday, August 3, 2009

The Weekend


The weekend is over, and another busy week lies ahead. Nana Connie and Pop Pop Dean came to visit, and our one and only nephew Ethan stayed with us for a few nights. We spent the weekend in Nana's hotel swimming pool. We went out to eat and went to the farmer's market. Sunday, after all our company was gone, it was back to the reality of laundry and home improvement. Colby finally put a screen door up on our french doors, so now we can have a nice breeze come through the house. He made a screen for the kitchen window but has a few more to make for the basement. We also bought a new screen door for the front door, but I think that just may be a two man job.

This week I have to visit the dentist for a filling. Yuck. You know how much I love needles. I guess after having my wisdom teeth pulled I should have no fear of a minor little filling.

Colby's friend Aaron and his wife will be visiting us. We haven't seen Aaron since we lived in Norfolk, and we have never met his wife. It will be nice to have some grown ups in the house for a play date.

No comments: