Monday, February 17, 2014

Time for One More House Update

Since the house is almost done, I thought I'd post once more about its progress. We'll start downstairs.

Our bedroom is two colors...part gray

...and part blue.

We put a red accent wall in the laundry room/bathroom.

Here's the other end of the laundry/bathroom.
Moving upwards to the main level:

Our bright teal walls in the entryway

The flooring looks so nice!

Steps are carpeted
And the kids' bedrooms:

Brody picked green carpet so his room could look like a football field. 

The girls' room is ready for furniture!!

Dade's gray room and tan carpet

Now the bathroom:

Flooring is in and walls are still pink :-)
And my favorite room, the kitchen:

The new pantry is so large that we had to put the light switch inside of it.

I can't wait to see what the countertops look like.
The outside of the house doesn't look like a haunted house anymore!!  You're welcome, neighbors.
We added an electrical outlet out front so we don't have to run cords all the way to the back yard for Christmas lights.

Good as new!
I just have to share a photo of my two favorite hens, Zen Hen and Henrietta.  :-)

My little T-Rex.  She's just like her mama.  Haha

Zenny likes to roost where she really shouldn't!
So, that's the last update before we move in.  Finally!!

No comments: