Friday, March 28, 2014

House Update

We are finally getting stuff up on the walls in the house.

The girls helped make some wreaths for their wall, and I paired them some cute prints off of Etsy (which I got for free because of a loooooong shipment delay) and some owl wall decals.


Thought I'd throw in a photo of the girlies in their natural habitat.

I also ordered some amazingly cute prints for the dining room from Etsy.  I added some fabric to embroidery hoops, and now we've got a pretty nice little wall.  The prints say: "I like to mix it up," "Rollin' with my homies," and "Let the beet drop."  I hope by the end of the weekend I'll have the remainder of the upstairs wall art hung, and next week I'll be on the hunt for some more frames for our master bedroom wall art.




No comments: