Thursday, April 17, 2014

Ready to Garden

Although we know it's a little early to plant flowers outside, the girls and I are so anxious to get into the garden!!  I was discussing this with one of my yoga regulars, and he showed up to class one day with hundreds of little marigolds he got from a local greenhouse.  He gave them to me and said, "Don't put them outside until after May 15!"

Obviously, we have also discussed my green thumb...or lack thereof.

The girls excitedly and gently pulled each small stem to replant them into the cartons I was also given.  It took them the better part of three hours to replant all the baby plants, and when they were done I brought them all inside.  I promise not to plant them outside until after May 15.  If they survive that long. (see previous comment about green thumb)







No comments: