Friday, August 19, 2011

Snow Globe Display

I decided that my snow globe collection needed a better home, and when I decide something it usually happens. What can I say? I'm a woman of few needs, but when I do need something I need it NOW.

The collection's previous home was way up on top of the kitchen cabinets, and all they did up there was collect dust and grease. No one could really admire them, especially not a shortie like me. As such, I took the Target gift card so generously bestowed upon me by my brother in law and sister in law (for watching their son for a week) and purchased some cool red shelving units. Now my snow globes and my Grandma's coffee cups have a nice, stylish, easily admired home above the desk in the kitchen.


1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good call ----- they look great.