Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Birthday to Me!

Another year has come and gone, and I must say that this past year was incredible! Let's review what has happened since April 2, 2011: Colby and I went on a glorious vacation together to New Jersey and New York (and took a few steps into Pennsylvania).



My bowling average went up to 120, and my weight went down to 150. And at this point in my life I don't even wish those numbers would trade.

I became a Girl Scout Troop Leader. Here I am baking cookies with Evie and the troop:



I learned how to bake kolaches and yeast bread (with my sisters-in-law).



I became a yoga instructor.



I grew out my hair.



And although there were a lot of great changes this year, one thing stayed the same: I still have my healthy, happy, crazy Vescapades family.





And for this election year I now have a special new landscaping decoration courtesy of my hubby:

No comments: