Friday, July 6, 2012

A Night Out

Now that our kids are older, Colby and I find more time (and willing babysitters) to go out with our friends.   The boys even got to ride along with Grandpa and Grandma all the way to California!  There are benefits to being a "big kid," namely that you can wipe your own butt and you sleep through the night.  Both great things not to be taken for granted.  The girls went to my parents' house in Seward where I'm sure they were fed candy and each given a turn on grandma's sewing machine.

Colby and I headed out with our friends Amanda and Heath.  We posed for some photos at her house before we went downtown.

Happy Couples...Happy KID-FREE couples!!



We took our friends to one of our favorite local eateries, Brix & Stone Gastropub, a place they had never been before.  The food was spectacular, and the company was spirited, as usual. 




And just so I don't miss out on the duck face photo trend...


No comments: