Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Room to Grow

Something that our house lacks is room to grow.  Our big family fills this house from wall to wall with no room to spare.  Colby already has plans for the kids' rooms as soon as they move out.  I admit, I have a lot of stuff: scrapbooking stuff, crafting stuff, cooking stuff.  My kitchen is always, always stuffed with groceries, and I was tired of having boxes of food sitting out everywhere because we had no where else to put them. 

Thanks to a good sale at ShopKo and a handy hubby who will do anything for some extra "special time" with his wife (side note: yes, I'm a whore...if it gets all my honey-do list completed, I will gladly put out) I now have a lovely pantry!


This thing is HUGE and holds tons of snacks, pans, and mixers.  That makes me a very happy housewife.

No comments: