Friday, September 21, 2012

Food Stamp Army

I wrote and deleted the words of this post several times.  I was just so freaking angry that all my words were coming out jumbled and, well, angry.  Words like "asshole" and "douchebag" just shouldn't be part of civilized political conversation.   I tend to use very colorful words lots of curses when I get emotional or worked up about something, and recent Republican statements about Obama's "food stamp army" have made me pretty darn upset.  The video of Mitt Romney belittling 47% of the population isn't helpful to my blood pressure, either.  I watched David Corn from Mother Jones magazine on MSNBC, and I just wanted to punch someone the whole time I was watching the interview.  Good thing I was the only one home.

See, I expressed my anger and frustration without swearing.  It only took three or four rewrites to do it.  I'll just leave all the ranting behind and say this: Obama 2012.

No comments: