Sunday, October 20, 2013

Soren's Birthday Party

Let me just say this: Pinterest is awesome.  I get so many recipes and ideas that I can hardly process all the information.  My "pancakes and pajamas" party theme comes from Pinterest, and it was a huge hit with the kids and grown ups.

Soren was pretty excited to wear her new robe for her party.  I took a photo of Soren and her bestie since birth, Reese:


Here is me with my bestie...Reese's mama!  How cool that our daughters get to grow up together!!



We didn't have a normal birthday cake, of course.  We had pancakes!!  With candles!!




The girls decorated pillow cases to take home.


They also got their fingernails painted.


Look at the proud parents:


And here are just a few more photos from the party.  It was so great!!  We are so grateful Soren has such a lovely group of friends.






Happy Birthday, Boobie! 

No comments: