Thursday, February 24, 2011

Yes, It's that Uneventful

I realized that my blogging has been less than spectacular lately. It's just that my life is so embedded in routine that not much exciting ever happens. I could tell you how much "fun" I had at yoga this week or how freakin' awesome my trip to Trader Joe's was today, but that's completely lame.

I could bitch about how the House of Representatives is currently waging a war against struggling Americans and women. I could complain that Obama's plan to cut financial aid to the poor to help them pay heating bills is both douchey and not the kind of change I voted for. I could go on about how there is a plan to drastically reduce (I've even heard rumblings of complete elimination) funding to WIC which provides food to pregnant women, infants, and children. But honestly, my husband has heard plenty of talk from me this week about all this stuff that I'm sure I've gotten it all off my chest.

I guess I could mention that Soren was playing house with Evie and said, "My dad pooped his pants in the car wash," but I suppose that's not the strangest thing she's ever said.

It snowed like mad today, so I'm hoping that I will be able to get out of the neighborhood to get the kids to school. As much as I may find my routine boring, having all the kids home from school for an extra day isn't exactly the change I voted for either.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

My week has been the same......does anyone other than me really care that we finished the Dingo report early? Yawn.......hope you got them kids to school!