Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Birthday #34

The world has now been graced with my presence for a whopping 34 years.  Wow.  :-)

On my big day, I had lunch with a few friends; one friend I've had for over 10 years and one friend I've only made in the last year.  It really made me think about all the changes of the last 10 years and what brought me to where I am today.  Again, wow.

One thing that never changes, no matter how many birthdays I have, is the love I get from this guy (even if he can never look decent in a photo!):


While my family has grown a lot in the last 10 years, within the next 10 years they will all be in high school or college.  Hell, I could be a grandma in the next 10 years.  Good.god.

We enjoyed a birthday supper at Lazlo's.  Yum Yum! 


So here's to another 34 years!  For what has been, thank you. To what will be, yes.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Happy, happy Birthday! I hope that you had a good day and that you have many happy returns of the day.