Thursday, April 25, 2013

Spring Concert 2013

In an effort to be a well-rounded boy, Brody chose to play the viola this year in the orchestra and sing in the choir.  While being a well-rounded kid is great, it makes for a lot of running around from here to there, especially with our large Vescapades clan.  Luckily, our elementary school still offers lots of great extracurricular activities, and it only takes me about five minutes to get there.  I don't need any convincing that if public schools are able to offer affordable (and free) programs for kids, kids can be very successful and have a ton of fun.  Lincoln has amazing opportunities for its elementary school kids, and I am very grateful for that.

Moving on to my handsome boy and his viola...


I know.  He's a lady killer.  He gets his good looks from these two:



 

No comments: