Friday, July 12, 2013

We're #1!

Gallup recently released it's annual well-being index, and...

We're #1!

I have said over and over how much I love living in Lincoln.  We have great schools with free after school and summer programs. We have a clean, vibrant downtown. We have lots of farmer's markets and sources for local meat, produce, and bread. We have some good local restaurants. Of course, we have Husker football.

However, my love of Lincoln goes beyond these creature comforts.  I live in the most liberal city in a pretty conservative state.  Lincoln supports the LGBT community. Lincoln has excellent police and rescue support. There are tons of different churches...including Korean churches, Russian churches, and Buddhist temples. The list goes on and on...

I am thankful everyday for our life here in Lincoln. It is surely my slice of The Good Life.

No comments: