Sunday, April 18, 2010

Birthday Partay!

The annual Green Gateau Birthday Party was in full effect this weekend. As was the case last year, we all ate good food, drank a lot of wine, and exchanged crazy gifts. There were some new attendees to this year's festivities, but my friends Jim and Jessica sadly couldn't make it. I guess you can't have it all.




After our lovely meal at Green Gateau, we all headed back to the Vescapades house for booze and darts. A great combination, huh? My two good friends who shall remain nameless barfed in various locations around the outside of my house, including on my brand new patio furniture. I won't complain, though, because the inside of the house remained puke-free.

I can't wait until next year's fiesta. I'm pretty sure a few of this year's partiers won't be drinking wine anytime soon.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Well I hope someday I get to attend this wonderful event, and I even promise not to ralph everywhere!