Saturday, July 17, 2010

Evelyn's Birthday Party

Despite the hacking cough plaguing her every minute, Evelyn was ready to play at Lost in Fun with her friends and family. We don't go there very often, so all the kids were excited. We are very lucky that many of our friends who have kids who are Evie's age also have kids who are Brody's and Soren's ages, too. I'd like to share some photos of Evie with her friends and family as we celebrated one of the best days ever: the day Evelyn joined our family.

The birthday girl.


Evie and Dade


Evie and my nephew Ethan


Evie and Mommy


Evie and Caeden


Evie and Aunt Carrie


Evie and friends in the block castle Daddy built.


Don't forget the presents. . . Evelyn couldn't wait to open them. There's Grandpa Jerry in the background.


After Lost in Fun we headed to Sam and Louie's (locally owned by one of my high school classmates) to refuel. Mmmmmm, pizza!


It was ever so hot out, but we all managed to stay cool and have a great time!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Happy Birthday, Evie!

stevenjared0853 said...

Evelyn's Birthday Party made me smile. I am going to host my birthday party at the local LA venues and would like to use elegant theme for this bash. It would be amazing as I am going to hire one of the best party planners for my dream 25th birthday.