Thursday, April 28, 2011

Crafty Projects

To begin, I have to say that, again, the date of this post isn't the actual date it's being composed. I'm behind. Again. I want to preface this post thusly: Friday, April 29th I got sick as a dog. I did not gain any sense of normalcy until Sunday afternoon, May 1st. As such, my early preparation of the May Day baskets mentioned in this post was quite wise.

Moving on....

Evelyn wanted to make May Day baskets this year, so we drug out the Cricut and got to work. We made the baskets themselves and the tags, and we embellished them with ribbon. We filled them with clearance-priced pink Easter grass, seeds and a pinwheel.




I also made some more greeting cards. I picture myself Cricut-ing the day away once all my kids are in school. I'll have tons of greeting cards and catch up on 8 years worth of scrap booking. Only two more years...




P.S. Spell check is telling me thusly is not a word. Since when? If it isn't a word, it should be.

No comments: