Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

Today is my 32nd birthday, and I spent it just the way I like: with my family. Colby bought me two books I wanted which he let the girls help him wrap. They subsequently wrapped a bunch of their toys on their own and presented them to me as gifts.





My mom and step-dad drove down and met us at my restaurant choice: Mazatlan's. Knowing that their margaritas are the best in town, but not knowing that they give you a free tequila shot on your birthday, I drank two margaritas. Needless to say, I was a little tipsy when we decided to do a little shopping after supper. Well maybe a lot tipsy. But don't I look great in a sombrero?



My friend Amanda and her daughter stopped by the restaurant and brought me flowers, and my favorite neighbors brought me a bottle of local wine. As far as my previously published birthday list, I bought myself the biscuit cutters and yoga mat bag. Sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.

Thanks everyone for the gifts! Supper was great, flowers are beautiful, and family is everything!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Clearly, I'm totally behind.

And you don't look old enough to be drinking tequila.

Happy (belated) Birthday!