Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Zoo Trip II (well, Zoo Trip I for the Two Oldest)

I took the kids to the zoo for the first time this season. The weather was perfect, so I had no excuse not to go. I do apologize in advance for my appearance in the photos; we went to the zoo straight from yoga.

We started with a train ride around the outside of the zoo.





The butterfly Pavilion was open and active:







We got to finally see and identify Soren the penguin. He's the one with the orange band around his wing.



They had a blast climbing like the squirrel monkeys.







When we got to the reptile egg replicas Soren got all Tyra Banks on me. She said, "Take a picture of my poses, Mama." So I did.





The other kids got photos , as well, just not Top Model ones.





Although Brody did (in typical boy fashion) figure out a way to squeeze in a gun battle.

No comments: