Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Good (And Busy) Life

Sometimes my life as a stay at home mom is so hectic. I mean, how do people have real, full-time jobs and still manage their lives???  I know summer will be hectic and crazy.  I have Matron of Honor duties for my sister-in-law.  I'll have four kids at home all day.  All.freaking.day.  I'll have at least two or three yoga classes a week to teach and two or more to attend.  I still have a Girl Scout troop to lead (I'll have TWO troops in the Fall - one for each girl).  We'll have two new kittens in June.  Good lord, I need to stop right there.

But it's things like this that make my life so extremely rad...


Sitting on the deck, me with my wine and Colby with his cigar, watching Top Gear on Netflix.

Propping my feet up by his and sitting under our canopy of lights...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like a pretty good life.

Everytime I feel a bit overwhelmed by my one boy I think "Nichole", give myself a dope slap, and then get back to work!