Sunday, November 8, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday, Sara!



My BFF Sara turned 30 on Saturday. We've spent many birthdays together. I remember sitting at the bar the year her birthday was on election night and watching George W. Bush "win" the presidency. It was a historic election that I spent drunk with my friends. We've also gone to see Saw III, a movie too scary to see with my freaked-out hubby. We've done a lot to celebrate birthdays, and this year was no different.

We started by heading to Lazlo's for a delicious dinner and drinks. We then headed to Libations, a martini bar, for some tasty cocktails and Husker football. We had a really nice time, and Colby and I got to sleep in until 9:30 am this morning to sleep off my drinks (note: Colby was the designated driver, so I was sleeping off and he was sleeping in).

For her gift, I got her a giftcard to Target and a new, shiny vibrator to make sure she has 30 more years of happiness. Salud!

No comments: