Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Who Needs a Bucket List? I've Finished ER

It's official: I have now seen every single episode of ER from start to finish. I know, I know. My goal could've been losing 10 lbs. or spending more time volunteering, but, alas, I am an ER junkie. I DVR it every day and watch it during naptime. I noticed sometime last week that the episodes are getting very familiar, and sure enough I've seen them. That means I have been surprised by Nurse Hathaway's attempted suicide, cried when Dr. Greene died, and gotten angry when Abby started drinking again and cheated on Dr. Kovac. I watched the first episode and the last episode. The characters seem like friends almost, and I'll miss having new adventures with the patients and drama with the doctors.

Go ahead, quiz me. I think I'd do pretty well.

No comments: