Saturday, November 7, 2009

Watching T.V.



Despite my commitment to be an active and involved parent, my children (especially my sons) love to watch t.v. I don't blame them because I love t.v. also. My DVR is always full of episodes of House, America's Next Top Model, ER, Nip/Tuck, Queer as Folk, and others. But I digress. . .

The girls rarely sit down and watch television. They usually end up staying for a few minutes and then running off to play. Dade, on the other hand, could sit in front of the screen for endless hours, especially if Mythbusters or a shark program is on.

On Thursday the girls made a little bed in front of the television. I think Yo Gabba Gabba was on, and that's one of their favorite shows. Two very rare occurrences took place: the girls watched a whole 20 minute show and did it laying beside each other without fighting. I had to take a photo of this historic moment.

No comments: