Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Soren Behind the Camera

Soren wanted to take some photos this morning while I did a little yoga. Here is her unedited handiwork:

Prayer position. What focus.


Nice triangle. Look up toward that hand.


Note to self: perhaps I should put my scanties away before giving Soren the camera. They're clean. But my back isn't straight. I guess I need a wall mirror at home. Colby will get right on that.



Watching a little Desperate Housewives while practicing yoga/folding laundry/eating.


Gotta have a photo of the feet.


Said folded laundry. Including Colby's undies.


Haha. Soren's short. :-)



You should all be proud that I just put photos of myself sans shower, makeup and hair styling on my blog for the world to see. Maybe proud is a strong word. How about....surprised?

1 comment:

Stacy said...

You're a better woman than I.