Monday, July 18, 2011

My Little Brother

I was an only child for most of my childhood. In fact, my brother wasn't born until I was 15. Three more sibling followed soon after. I was already off at college when my twin brother and sister were born. Although we didn't really get to grow up together, my kids are growing up with my brothers and sisters which is quite unique and interesting.

My brother Alex will be a senior in high school in the Fall. He's really the first baby that I've got to see grow from a newborn to an adult. He's got to watch me grow from a teenager into an old lady.

I was lucky enough to get to work with him as he had his traditional senior photos. My friend has her own photography business, and I often assist her with photo shoots. This shoot was particularly special for me. We're quite a good looking couple of siblings, if I do say so myself. Take a look:




Sometimes we don't get along:



But we always make up:


I look forward to watching Alex turn from a teenager into a grown up. He'll always have an awesome big sister by his side.

1 comment:

Rebecca Beile said...

Hhahahah loved the last two pics. I can't believe Alex is a freaking senior already! He's supposed to be 8 and wearing cute little dinosaur sweatpants. Great, now I feel old too.