Friday, November 11, 2011

Back to Work

Well, I'm not really going back to work, but I have been putting more time into helping with my friend's photography business. It's actually become like a real part time job. Right now I just get paid in pictures, but it's not a bad trade. Check out a portion of my latest "paycheck":






I can bring Soren to work with me, and it all works around my schedule. Amanda even lets Soren help sometimes, which Soren is letting go to her head. Check out the photo of us Soren posed during our photo shoot:



Go to this link to check out Amanda's photos. You might see a certain Vescablogger you know! Urban Photo will be a small business owned by and operated by three fabulous women. I figure I'm pretty much unemployable by everyone else, so I might as well work with one of my best friends, right?

No comments: