Monday, February 27, 2012

It Doesn't Lose Suction!

I spent a little bit of tax money and bought a new vacuum cleaner to attempt to manage the vast amounts of pet hair in my house. I bought a cheap vacuum last year, and it just didn't cut it. So, after pondering reviews from friends I bought the Dyson.

I went to try it out, and of course it was in a bunch of pieces. Sigh.



I waited for Colby to come home to put it together because I am inept at assembling anything besides ingredients for a recipe.

So far, I am quite please with the performance of the Dyson. What pleased me most is the great deal I got on it: free $125 Target gift card with purchase, it was on sale, and I got 5% off using my Target debit card. Heaven help me if I'm ever more than 15 minutes fro a Target store.

No comments: