Friday, March 16, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things (This Week)

Sometimes when you're at a flea market rummaging through piles of stuff that is supposed to be "too good to toss", you actually find something really interesting. Check out the cork screw I found - still in its original box:



Why would anyone want to leave it in the box?!?! It's a Democrat donkey AND a cork screw!! I suppose it's previous owner couldn't appreciate its Made in China, truck stop gift shop qualities. But I can.

I also purchased an Obama '08 t-shirt at the Goodwill for $1. Seriously, I think these things crawl out of the garbage bins to find me. And I love them for it.

My final favorite for the week is the fact that Soren has now decided not to wear underpants. Ever. Corduroy pants? No undies needed. Leggings? Undies optional. Pajamas? How about just some dinosaur pants - no undies and no shirt.

And when I put her to bed last night I said, "Tomorrow you are going to wear underpants, okay?" Her reply..."I call them underwear. Or butt pants."

And I'm pretty sure she's going commando again today. Sigh.

No comments: