Friday, March 2, 2012

Yoga, Yoga, and More Yoga

So, it turns out subbing yoga can be a busy job when the gym is a yoga teacher short. One of my favorite teachers had to stop teaching her morning classes, and there isn't yet a permanent replacement for her. She's the one who recommended me to sub her classes in the first place and got me this sweet gig. I subbed once last week, and three times this week, even subbing Yoga Sculpt (yoga with weights).

I spent so much time preparing for class: picking the right music, finding poses, planning the flows, and figuring out the perfect outfit. I know I still have a lot to learn about yoga, and I can't make everyone happy with my routines, but I'm beyond tickled to even have the chance to do something I love, get a workout, and get paid to do all that. I even had a few friends come to my classes for moral support (thanks, ladies!).

My new bumper sticker states it well:

No comments: