Sunday, March 25, 2012

This Week in Yum

I haven't posted a recipe in awhile, so I thought I should pick one to share. Thanks to Pinterest, my recipe collection just keeps growing.

I love this White Cheddar Chicken Pasta recipe. Be warned: it makes a ton even by my large family's standards.



Last time I made it I added some broccoli florets into the pasta water the last minute or two of cooking time which was so convenient. Then I just added the broccoli and pasta to the cheese mixture. Yum Yum.

I also made some homemade baked donuts in my handy dandy donut pan. They almost look like a lot of work...but they were so easy. They are even reasonably healthy as far as snacks go; not much fat, not fried, and you can use whole wheat flour.



I can't wait to post more Pinterest discoveries! In fact, I have a towel project on which to work...

No comments: