Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy 100th Birthday, Girl Scouts!

You've all read about my newfound love for Girl Scouts. This week is Girl Scout Week, and 2012 is the 100th anniversary of the founding of Girl Scouts of America. A few of the moms from my troop and I took our scouts to Lincoln's 100th Anniversary Bash. The girls got to meet lots of other scouts, play some scout games, and makw some scout crafts.

Here are the girls (side note Miss K is upset, and you can tell. Even Girl Scouts can't always avoid drama).





There was even cake. What party can be complete without cake?



The girls had the opportubity to think of three words that describe their Girl Scout experience. Our girls chose Honest, Fair, and Cookies. Of course, my child chose cookies as her word.



It was a lovely afternoon spent with my favorite little Girl Scout and her friends.

No comments: