Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

From time to time I post little items that I've come to love.  And while I'm thinking of it, it's been awhile since I've posted a recipe.  I need to change that.

Anyway, back to my favorite things. I saw an idea on Pinterest (where else?) for a good behavior incentive jar. Every time I catch the kids being good I put their name in the jar, and at the end of the month the person whose name I draw gets $10. I'm excited to see how it goes.

My most favorite thing this week is this new iPad dock my man installed in the kitchen. It charges the iPad while I watch Netflix or listen to Pandora while I'm cooking. The dock mounted underneath the cabinet, and it also has a radio. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen, and I utilize the iPad as a recipe book, radio, and television. It was only a matter of time before I spilled something on it, but thankfully I won't have to worry about it anymore. YAY!!

No comments: