Thursday, January 10, 2013

Daisy Love

Soren really enjoys meeting with her Girl Scout troop. The girls get along really well, and they are such a well-behaved little gaggle of girls. I know I've blogged about it a bunch, but I love leading the girls' troops. It can be really stressful, but when I have Girl Scout parents tell me how much their daughters look forward to our meetings I understand how valuable the time I spend planning Scout activities is to the kids.

For their winter community service project, the girls gathered winter coats, hats, and mittens to be donated at Arnold Elementary and our neighborhood community center.  Here are some of the girls with the director of the Community Learning Center at Arnold Elementary School. She was very impressed with my friendly, helpful little Daisies. But, really, who wouldn't be? They're great!

No comments: