Saturday, December 5, 2009

Star City Parade




On this brisk (by brisk I mean freezing ass cold) morning, the Vescapades family loaded up and headed downtown for the annual Star City Parade. We've never attended before, but today was special because Evelyn was dancing during the pre-parade festivities. The Starstruck Dance Academy dancers performed, with Evie's group dancing to "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" by Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was very cute, and we all survived without losing any fingers or toes. We decided not to stick around for the parade. We instead headed to Panera Bread for soup.

I spent the rest of the afternoon wedding stuff shopping with my friend Amanda. Despite the fact that her wedding is in 13 days, she has nothing done including the invitations, her dress, and the decorations. Can we say procrastinator?

No comments: