Friday, September 24, 2010

(Un)Pretty Packages

One of my regular readers is a Martha Stewart caliber gift wrapper. In true Vesely tradition, I had to use newspaper to wrap Dade's birthday presents. I don't even know where my wrapping paper is located. Oh well. I assume a 12-year-old boy doesn't care anyway. For god's sake, my tape is even missing the holder in came in, so I had to cut it with scissors.


Also, after yesterday's events (being up all night because of the shooting), I want to wish my sister-in-law Carrie a happy birthday! Wishing her many more years of happiness. I bet she wishes she had a birthday girl shirt like Evelyn. :-)

2 comments:

Stacy said...

The measure of a package is the joy it brings the giver to give and the recipient to receive. I'm guessing the birthday boy was most happy.

Carrie said...

Thanks for the shout out Col!! Didn't read this till tonight but its better late than never:)...and yes I would have loved a shirt like that on my bday!