Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cookie/Ornament Exchange

As mentioned in a previous post, I set up a fundraiser for my friend Maggie. Saturday was the big day, and my home was soon filled with my girlfriends and lots of kids. I set a goal to raise $200 for Maggie's fund, and thanks to my wonderful friends I met my goal and went beyond!

The best part of the evening, though, was getting to see our new nephew/cousin Kort again. He was definitely the star attraction despite all the other things going on.




As much as I love babies, having Kort around and hearing my sister-in-law detail days and nights with a fussy newborn is yet another reminder that we've had enough babies. Colby is already planning vacation days for his vasectomy. Let's just say it's the gift that will soon stop giving.

No comments: