Friday, November 5, 2010

Dancing Queens

I spent all day Thursday and Friday running errands with Soren. I have no idea how people with "real" jobs get everything done because I can barely get stuff done in the six hours the kids are at school. I spend so much time driving here and there and everywhere. Between the coupon hunting, the list making, the shopping, and the driving, I feel like keeping the refrigerator/pantry stocked and making sure everyone has toothpaste is my full time job. :-)

One of my favorite places to go is the second hand kids store called Once Upon a Child, especially when I have a 15% off coupon. Holla! This trip I scored a few cute dance outfits for the girls. The girls were so excited about the leotards that they just had to try them on. The results were undeniably cute! I ask readers to note that Soren is wearing a hair pretty. Yay!




Saturday we have dance in the morning, Colby has to work at 5 a.m., and Brody has a birthday party to attend. Plus, the Huskers play, the house needs to be cleaned, and the signs for Jacob (who's coming home from Marine boot camp) need to be made. Oh, and Colby's car is currently broken down in Crete and will spend the weekend in the Farmland parking lot. Thank goodness he could drive the company car home and that we have an extra minivan at home just in case. Don't we all need an extra minivan??

No comments: