Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Evelyn Lost Her First Tooth!

Evie came home from school Monday missing something and carrying something: she lost her tooth at school and put it in a little treasure chest! She was so excited about her tooth and the treasure chest the school gives to kids who lose teeth at school. She has been telling everyone she knows, "Hi! I lost my tooth!"

She has been working and working on wiggling her loose two bottom teeth. They were both barely hanging on, but one is still hanging tough despite her efforts. She got a dollar bill from the tooth fairy. She placed in the tip jar at the coffee shop this morning(Saturday) as an extra thank you to the barista for the bagel with cream cheese. I told her the dollar wasn't enough for the bagel, and she said, "It's enough for the tip jar!" So funny!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

And sweet of her to use her money for someone else. Sounds to me like her parents are raising her right.

Jenna said...

What a sweet little angel! My niece also just looses her tooth and my sister immediately brought her to the dentist (LA) to check for others. Fortunately the others are fine and my niece loves to visit her LA dentistbecause of the perks that she gets. The clinic is incredible architecture and organized she said. And she loves those candies that she always gets from dropping by.