Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Cards and Tags

I'm finally taking the opportunity to really utilize and explore my Cricut die-cut maker. I have zero time for scrapbooking mostly because I don't have anywhere to put all my stuff. Every time I want to work I have to pull everything out and then put it all away. It's a pain in the ass. However, making greeting cards and gift tags requires a little less work and a little less creativity, as well, honestly. I still have to pull lots of stuff out and then put it all away, but it's not quite so bad.

I'm going to try and sell a few things at my friend's Scentsy open house. Here are a few examples of my handiwork...




If no one buys anything I can surely use it all on my friends and family. It's a win-win situation...and you know how much I hate to lose.

2 comments:

Stacy said...

I'm impressed!

Carrie said...

I need to come and pracitce the cricut with you! I have used mine like 5 times because I don't have time! :( I will be experimenting with it next weekend to make my invitations for my graduation. Oh maybe this saturday you can show me a little bit? Mom and I will be in Lincoln to meet up with Jakes mom Lennette.