Thursday, September 29, 2011

First Grade Field Trip

For the first time ever, I tagged along on one of the kids' school field trip. Soren and I headed to the Pioneer's Park (Soren calls it "Chinese Park" because apparently pioneers and Chinese sound exactly the same. Whatever.) with three of the six classes of first graders. We've been to Pioneers Park many times, but it was still fun to hike through the trails with a guide. The kids were learning about habitats in school, and Pioneers Park is a great place to explore habitats.




I wanted a photo with Evelyn, but we had a little photo bomber join us.


I was really impressed with how well-behaved the 10 kids in our group were despite warnings from Evie's teacher that two of the boys in our group were troublemakers. I can't wait to go on lots more school trips!

No comments: