Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Brody!

My littlest boy is 9 years old (well, today he's 9 years and 1 day old). Birthday #9 looked a lot like birthday #8: supper at Cici's with kids from school who then came back to our house for a sleepover. Brody didn't care; he was in little boy heaven.

Here they are chowing down at the pizza buffet:





Brody chose ice cream cake again this year, although I'm not sure why. I don't think he really likes it that much. Next year I may encourage him to go with traditional cake. I was quite impressed with Dairy Queen's retro Star Wars edible image; you can't go wrong with Darth Vader.



One of the boys (the one giving the horns) had terrible ass gas as noted by A and his need to cover his nose during photo time:



Colby and the girls were asleep before 10pm, but the birthday boys and I were up until midnight. Fun was had by all, and no one got hurt. That, my friends, is a successful boy's birthday party.

No comments: