Monday, June 4, 2012

Our Latest Batch of Cats

I know, it sounds harsh, "Our Latest Batch of Cats." The truth is, our last two cats didn't fare too well here. Annie had severe digestive abnormalities, and Tiger had to be put to sleep. Well, that's in the past, and now we have two new kittens. Allow me to introduce Dinah and Penny:



When our good friends told us their farm cat was knocked up, I was pretty excited.  When the kittens were born (on my step-mom's birthday, no less), I knew two of them would be coming home with me.  Although we wanted male kittens, the entire litter of six were all girls.  So, we got two girls.

So far the kittens are behaving very well.  Despite having never used a litter box before coming to our house on Memorial Day, both girls took right to pooping in a box.  Yay!!  They aren't so sure about the dogs yet, but luckily our dogs could care less about having two new cats in the house. 

Wish us (and the kittens) luck with our new family members!  We hope to have them around a lot longer than our last two cats.  



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good heavens, they are cute. Enjoy the kitten madness!