Sunday, November 4, 2012

Baking Buddy

Today's post is dedicated to my Kitchenaid mixer.  I am thankful for all of my modern appliances and the convenience they provide, but my mixer is an appliance I get to use not only as a chore.  Sure, I love my dishwasher and washing machine, but those gadgets are purely meant for housework. 

My mixer helps me make all the delicious fresh bread the fam and I enjoy.  It mixes up a batch of gooey cinnamon rolls or savory pizza dough in no time.  My only wish is that it was one size bigger so that I could make more than one loaf of bread at a time.  However, that dough hook has made my life so much easier and has saved my wrists from the pain of chronic tendinitis (kneading by hand is hard work!).

I salute you, Kitchenaid mixer, for all the joy you bring. 

No comments: