Sunday, March 10, 2013

More Pinterest Adventures

I think it is my duty to try a whole bunch of Pinterest projects, review how they work, and then pass the info on to those of you who have actual lives. Ha.

Two rolls of toilet paper do, indeed, fit into an empty oats container just like Pinterest said. I just covered the oats container in a piece of card stock and voila!



Another idea I saw on Pinterest that struck my fancy is framing family recipes. I have a few hand-written recipes from Colby's grandmother, including one for the world's best peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (modified by me to use butter instead of margarine). I found some cute frames on sale, used some scrapbook paper as a background, and had my handy hubby pound a few nails for me. He hates it when I pound nails; he has little faith in my ability do the job right. Frankly, he's right, so he is the official picture hanger of the house.



My next Pinterest project? I'm not sure. Stay tuned for more Pinterest adventures!

No comments: