Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Day, By: Soren


I love being a toddler. I enjoy being able to drool and spit without remorse. I wake up and immediately ask for my Gabba Gabba movie because by morning it's been at least 9 hours since I've watched it. I eat my Cheerios in the living room and feed some to the dogs. All day long I tell Mom that I can do it, but she insists upon helping me. I get away with a lot of naughty stuff because Mom says I'm "just a baby." If she only knew my true intentions. . .

I love to play my flute. I don't think Mom and Dad like it nearly as much as I do. Everytime I play it Dad grimmaces and Mom plugs her ears.

And, as always, clothing is optional.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Looks like a pretty good day to me. She may be bummed when the others return and exert their control over the telly.

verify is vangsog, which I believe is on the Thai food menu somewhere.