Thursday, October 8, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Soren!


My beautiful daughter, my baby. Baby no longer, but a sort-of big girl. You came into this world giving your mommy troubles and were lucky to be born in the hospital and not in the van in the puring rain. Your birth was bittersweet for me as I was happy to meet my newest daughter but sad to know that I may not ever watch another baby take her first breath. Daddy and I decided that probably four kids is enough to make any family complete, but we talk daily about how much we miss the little pudgy bundle nursing on my lap. Yet, Soren, we have you, the one who's now officially a Terrible Two. The littlest Vesely, the one who says "poop" instead of "soup." The one who loves to listen to mommy sing and loves to jump on daddy. The one who is the greatest ending to the greatest bunch of kids ever. Happy Birthday, Soren. Mommy loves you.

No comments: