Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Process of Growing Hair


Ever since I first saw that fetal vagina on the ultrasound I've been planning all the pink hair pretties my daughters would wear. Thick and luxurious hair runs in my family, and I and my daughters are proud recipients of such. Unfortunately, my daughters dislike anything having to do with pretty hair. Evelyn is finally coming around and is ready to wear pretties and braids and bows. YAY!!

We've cut her hair short since infancy to make taming the mane a bit easier. It suits her very well, but she's decided to grow it out. It's already getting pretty long, so she likes me to braid it before bed and spend the next day showing off the resulting waves.

So, here's to the continuing growth of Evie's hair. Etsy, watch out because my debit card is ready to buy pretties.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Last time I was in Lincoln, I suggested to Evelyn that we both grow our hair out than donate--give to lil girls that cant grow hair--when its to our butts...she replied "yes I'd like that, lets do it, just don't cut my hair." I said that we would have to cut our hair but it'd still be long. I thought I'd try but I don't think she quite understand what I meant.

Stacy said...

I'm so jealous. Every time I suggest that JT wear dresses and hair bows, he rejects my proposals. So I'm forced to patronize etsy for myself.