Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

Geaux Saints! Who Dat?

We aren't really football fans, but who can resist the glamour and excitement surrounding the Super Bowl and the accompanying commercials? Our friends the Wiley's came by to eat pizza, drink, and watch the big game. We spent more time talking than watching, but that's all part of the camaraderie of sports, right? I really had no stake in the game, although I do have a friend from New Orleans, hence my choosing to cheer for the Saints.

My favorite commercial? A Doritos ad where a little boy of maybe 5 years tells his mama's would-be suitor to keep his hands off his mama and his Doritos after slapping the inconsiderate man across the face.

I didn't take any photos while our guests were here, but I took a few before they arrived. Just thought I'd share them.




Soren is crying after the first Colts' touchdown. Kidding, kidding.

No comments: