Monday, June 14, 2010

The Basement Remodel I

Oh, how I wish Colby wasn't leaving tonight for two days in Missouri. There are 6 - 8 people trying to sleep, play, and stay sane in 1100 square feet of space because our basement is officially an off-limits remodeling zone. My living room is a toy room. My bedroom is a toy room. My hallway is a dressing room. My garage is a storage unit. My basement is a mess.




Colby has the doorway for the new master bedroom walk-in closet cut. He has the drywall to build the new storage/cat litter box closet. We have picked out flooring, a dark-toned laminate. We still have sticky times to peel up, wall paper to strip, painting to do. If only we had the time to get it done. Anyone up for a little construction work?

And will someone PLEASE tell Colby that the baby blue shirt does not match the orange shorts? Better yet, will someone please just light those shorts on fire and blame it on some wild teenagers or something?? He doesn't just wear them during home improvement projects. He wears them in public. Frankly, it's embarrassing.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I totally love the orange shorts. Go Vols!